Photoshop Lomography Photo Action

I am always looking for nice effects to give to my photos.

The “Lomo” effect is one of them.

From Wikipedia: Lomography is a commercial trademark of Lomographische AG, Austria for products and services related to photography. The name is licensed from a former state-run optics company LOMO PLC in St. Petersburg, Russia. The 35 mm LOMO LC-A camera employed an unusual lens which produced large amounts of distortion at the edges of the image whilst keeping the center sharp, and was promoted by businessmen from Austria with international gallery shows.

Lomography emphasizes casual, snapshot photography. Accidents such as over-saturated colors, lens artifacts, and exposure defects are rehabilitated to produce swirly, abstract effects — a trait emphasized by practitioners. Others use the technique to document everyday life, because the small camera size and ability to shoot in low light encourages candid photography, photo reportage and photo vérité.

The lens effect (although perhaps not the philosophy) can be partially emulated in photo-editing programs, such as Gimp or Photoshop.

Why not creating an action that to automatically emulate Lomography? Here it is!!!

I divided the action into two parts: the first one with just saturation/brightness/contrast adjustments, and the second one with edge blurring.

Before

Before Lomography

after saturation/brightness/contrast adjustments

Lomography in progress

final result

After Lomography

Download the action

If you use this action and are satisfied of the result, please tell me where to find your before/after photos to add them to my example page, and help me with your feedback.

This is a photo sent me by Tim Stet (www.timstet.nl) using my lomography action

Lomo by Tim Stet

Rate this post: 1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (28 votes, average: 4.75 out of 5)

1. Daniel Redick

on July 5, 2006 at 8:08 pm

Kool effect bro…works GREAT!!! i’ve been looking for just that type of effect for a while..thanks

2. ray

on July 23, 2006 at 6:27 pm

Does this .atn work with PS 8 on OSX ?

The preset manager won’t load the .atn..

Any help / guidance appreciated !

Cheers,

Ray

on July 24, 2006 at 9:11 am

Sorry I cant’ test it on a OSX at the moment.
    Did anyone test it?

4. Asif Iqbal

on July 27, 2006 at 1:30 pm

F***in’ Awesome Man!! Just Lomo-ed a pic it looks real cool. This effect makes it look so damn agressive. I’m gonna do it on all my pics.

Thanks for this. Thanks a lot, mate. Will post a link when I’m done and uploaded them all.

5. Asif Iqbal

on July 27, 2006 at 1:37 pm

I am a Photoshop newbie. And there’s this dialog box that comes before the last one. What can I do about it?

THE COMMAND “LENS BLUR” IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

Is this an error? Am I missing some filter/effect?

on July 27, 2006 at 1:56 pm

I am happy you enjoyed it.
    Why don’t you send me a pic or two?

About lens blur, I am afraid it’s only available on CS and higher.
    Simply skip it or replace with gaussian blur.
    Let me know what are you doing.

7. Eduardo

on July 31, 2006 at 8:56 pm

I tried on Mac Os X and it works great.
    Congratulations…. and Thanks.

Some of your actions are in working here in brazil now….

8. Tim Stet

on August 19, 2006 at 12:52 pm

Hello there,

I am a photographer that for work, practically always have to use a digital camera.
    I have difficulty with creating an image in post-process to create an attractive atmosphere as the camera itself creates to clean of an image.
    After searching the net for a day i downloaded loads of filters, plugins, actions and editorials about this.
    Well, I just mail you to say that your ‘triqui lomo’ action is superb!
    It’s a heavy thing off course, and therefor not suitable for many images, but it has definately created the effect I wanted for some.
    I attached a photo, to show you an example of ‘our’ work. (I am now working on a serie wich is even better with your action, but this is still in progress)

So.. once again, thancks for making this action available, really appreciate it!

Kind regards,

Tim Stet

ps. It did make me feel that, for me, there is still a lot to learn about PS, just when I thought that I was becomming quite good…

9. Asif Iqbal

on August 19, 2006 at 2:54 pm

Hey Emanuele. Remember me, comment #4 and #5. A’right. So I just worked your great Lomo effect on some pics and here’s the result man.

I’ve uploaded about 13 pics in a Flickr set – Lomo-dified. Do enjoy, it’s not much just a newbie’s clicks.

10. kim mb

on August 26, 2006 at 1:04 am

I’m using Photoshop CS on a Mac and this script worked perfectly. i can’t believe i’ve lived without it for so long.

here’s a like to my photos on flickr.

kim

11. Lindsey

on September 30, 2006 at 7:06 am

Hi, I used your lomography action on a few snap shots and they came out beautifully. Do you want me to email you them and if so, where should I send them. Thanks!

12. johann

on November 15, 2006 at 5:36 am

superb effects. it has that “professional” feel to it. tried the action on some of my photos and it turned out great. thanks emanuele, keep up the good work.

13. Jo S.

on November 20, 2006 at 2:55 pm

I used this effect with PS CS on Mac OSX and it worked beautifully. I had never heard of Lomo until I started working for a magazine in China called Lomo Life. This is such a nice effect, very striking. Link to a picture that’s been Lomo’d- http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7830/img0584lomopa7.jpg

14. sunsurfr

on December 1, 2006 at 4:17 pm

I used this effect on a picture and loved the results. Thanks.

15. Ahdoorubble

on December 2, 2006 at 3:27 pm

I get the message after extracting and loading into PhotoShop that it is not a valid file name. I have not done anything but download it. Does anyone have suggestion on what I need to do? I’d like to try this. Thanks for Sharing!

AhDoo

16. Ahdoorubble

on December 2, 2006 at 3:44 pm

I got it to work. I didn’t realize there were 3 versions. I love the monochromatic sepia like effect. Thanks a zillion.
    AhDoo

17. john

on December 11, 2006 at 9:12 am

nice…but i think it will be better with more vignette..

18. Scot Wharton

on December 14, 2006 at 10:45 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I used this action for this grasshopper macro shot…. http://onetphotography.blogspot.com/

19. Aurock

on December 15, 2006 at 12:14 am

I’m sorry, but how does one utilize such actions in Photoshop?

20. Aurock

on December 15, 2006 at 12:45 am

I got it to work! And it is pretty cool, though I think the actio works much better with light-colored objects/people than darker ones. And this is from a darker-skinned person’s perspective. Not disimilar from when I was in film school, changing exposures for different complexions. So I had to make some alterations. But yeah, thanks for the Action. Peace.

21. Ragheb Alama

on December 23, 2006 at 12:01 pm

iqbal’s

Interesting post. I came across this blog by accident, but it was a good accident. I have now bookmarked your blog for future use. Best wishes. Ragheb Alama Website Team.

22. eMarkLee » Blog Archive » Don’t be a Lomophobe

on January 16, 2007 at 3:20 am

[…] I decided to see how I could simulate the Lomo Fisheye effect with Photoshop CS2. First to simulate the Fisheye effect, then to simulate the Lomo effect. I found a Photoshop action here, which seems to give the effect I am looking for. […]

23. scribble

on January 17, 2007 at 12:55 pm

How do I make use of the action after I’ve extracted it?

24. scribble

on January 17, 2007 at 1:04 pm

Got it! I couldn’t find it on your site, but it might be useful to put up a tutorial on how to load the actions. :)

25. blues note

on January 29, 2007 at 3:30 am

i tried extracting the file and it gave me a bunch of gibberish. is there any way of sending me the steps via email? i’m really eager to try this style out! danke!

26. steve

on February 14, 2007 at 1:18 pm

Thanks! I’ve used your action in Photoshop CS2 and CS3 (beta). Interestingly the vignette seems to have shrunk a bit in CS3.

I love the results, and have run this one over many of my shots.

27. Trish

on February 15, 2007 at 8:56 am

Hey there —

I love the photo of the yellow car and what you did with it using Photoshop. I have “Photoshop Elements 4.0″ — will it work on that? I’ve saved the action/script to my PC, and I tried to open it with Adobe (right click, open with, Photoshop), but nothing’s happening. I’m a complete novice, so I’m guessing I’m doing it incorrectly. Could you please walk me through the steps? Many thanks.

28. Photografía :: Lomografia en Photoshop

on February 17, 2007 at 8:58 pm

[…] Emanuele Feronato LOMO acction […]

29. d i l a p i d a t e . n e t » Lomography I

on February 19, 2007 at 6:26 am

[…] Experimenting with Photoshop post-processing to simulate Lomography. Big kudos to Emanuele Feronato for the Photoshop plug-in, and Digital Photography School, without which I’d probably never have heard of the technique in the first place. […]

30. Steve Bender

on March 7, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Thanks so much! This really is a great action. Easy to use, perfect.

31. Robert

on March 11, 2007 at 10:28 pm

This action is just great!!! Always had a look like it produces in the back of my head… Thank you very much.

32. ariefous

on March 29, 2007 at 8:42 am

Can you kindly provide me the photoshop action for vintage-look effect?…i`ve been searching for it…Thanks in advance, good day~~~!

33. Julep Style » Blog Archive » Hello Lomo

on June 14, 2007 at 3:13 pm

[…] I’ve been coveting a lomographic camera for my birthday; in researching lomography, I came across the neat-o action set from emanueleferonato.com that you can use in photoshop to change any photo to one of the lomographic persuasion. […]

34. Lomography, make photos look like lomo photography at Imaging Insider

on June 18, 2007 at 9:24 am

[…] Download Lomo Photoshop Action… […]

35. Alicia Stepp

on July 10, 2007 at 10:16 pm

I love love love this action! Thank you so much.
    The lomo effect adds SO much to a photo.

Here’s two of mine :

Thanks again!

36. Adele

on July 17, 2007 at 8:54 am

Well, I can’t buy you a beer (or two) but I can sure leave a very grateful comment. =] Thanks a lot for your help. Really. I have been looking for a lovely way to mimic the wonderful Lomo effect for quite awhile now.

37. rjnworks

on July 19, 2007 at 5:05 am

i’m going crazy over this lomo thing to the point im thinking of buying an lc-a. however when i stumbled into your site, i was thinking twice if i have to purchase one.. lol

your ps lomo action is amazing, i was able to apply it in my unpublished photos and there you have it an artwork using your Lomography Photo Action…

thanks a lot… here is the link of my lomo effects album

-renen

38. Fun with Photoshop Actions : TheWeeJenny.net

on August 15, 2007 at 9:29 am

[…] One of the folks in my Vox neighborhood posted a link to this funky Lomo photoshop action a little while ago and I just got around to trying it. I’ve never really used actions before, pretty sad considering I’ve played with Photoshop on and off for a few years now. I chose and interesting pic I took of Nibbler recently and tried a few different ones, including the Lomo effect. They all turned out kinda neat because the original photo was a little bit distorted and dreamy to begin with. […]

39. 3AM

on August 17, 2007 at 8:06 pm

This action is just awesome!! Thank you very much for sharing it!

40. dilapidate » Lomography I: Chain

on August 18, 2007 at 4:50 pm

41. randell

on September 5, 2007 at 7:32 am

how do i make the action work? where do i put it? im using photoshop cs.
    thanks

42. Outing Deal » Blog Archive » Owners to Sell Las Vegas’ Aging Sahara

on September 5, 2007 at 9:41 am

[…] Next I got on the lomography bandwagon. I tried Dumpr’s instant-n-easy method plus a couple of downloadable actions. This action is my favourite and I used it on the good old Golden Gate casino downtown, as show below. […]

43. Susan

on September 6, 2007 at 8:38 pm

Thanks for this very cool action!

44. My Scrapping Life » My Layouts: San Juan Safari

on September 7, 2007 at 8:19 am

[…] I played with the pics using various free actions from the web.  I used a black and white and a sepia and then played with blending modes.  I liked the effect of having the skin tones be a reddish color and most of the pic in b&w.  Here’s a cool site with free PS actions.  If you don’t have “Urban Acid” or “Triqui Lomo” actions you have to try them out. […]

45. Pudding

on September 14, 2007 at 12:41 am

Aloha, used your Lomo action on a few of my dolly shots & I really love the effect. I might just have to buy me a lomo camera just for the novelty of having it with me to take some snaps. Anyway, your action works great I can’t use the Blur lens because I have an older version of PS but I still like the effect anyway. Maybe you can make one for PS7 users also. Again Much thanks.

46. Tinayums

on September 16, 2007 at 9:15 pm

hey there emanuel,

your actions is pretty amazing! thanks so much for the tip..

another thing i want to ask from a PRO like you, i am searching for tips on how to make glossy pictures..(dont know if i used the words exactly) but visiting below site will be helpful to what i mean:

i hope you’ll find time to reply to me!

cheers,

tinayums

47. Royalty free stock photos and images

on September 18, 2007 at 7:17 am

[…] in Flash or other design tools Kirupa is an awesome resource for things outside of Photoshop also. Emanuele Feronato’s blog This guy created a great lomographic photoshop action. Not sure if it is true Lomography but it […]

48. Charina Razon

on September 21, 2007 at 3:26 am

hello,
    would like to ask you how come i downloaded the triqui lomo and it does not work or open in my photoshop version? am using cs2
    please help me
    thnks in advance
    regards,
    charina

49. Karen

on September 24, 2007 at 9:31 am

I used your action on a picture of a model train set and I think it came out great! You can find the after picture here: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1074/1431056377_3586208dfd_b.jpg

and the before picture here: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1016/1431019365_456970ba18_b.jpg

50. toti

on September 24, 2007 at 4:24 pm

the file i downloaded (triqui lomo)doesn’t work with my cs3…pls tell me how will it work…thanks

51. geir

on October 6, 2007 at 11:44 am

Hi! Exploring the world of lomography, trying to get the tool to work in PS Elements 2.0 on mac OSX 10.3.9, unsuccessfully. Any tips, anyone? All the best!

52. maan

on October 10, 2007 at 11:54 am

i’ve tried downloading “the action” but it has a file extension of .atn and it won’t open, what should i do? i really want to try this one on my pictures…

53. Jenn

on October 29, 2007 at 4:38 am

ahh! It works with PSE 5! Thanks so much!!

54. Jenn

on October 29, 2007 at 4:45 am

oops! darn it. I spoke too soon. It applies it to my pic fine but for some reason it won’t save the effects! :( bummer!

55. vincent

on November 3, 2007 at 8:10 am

thank you! enjoyed the effect very much =)

56. Cornell Finch - Seriously? Seriously!

on November 5, 2007 at 5:18 pm

[…] post which mentioned Lomography. Not having GIMP I went searching for a Photoshop action, finding Emanuele’s Action for […]

57. How to Create LOMO Effect in Nikon Capture NX | Digital Photography Tips and Techniques

on November 12, 2007 at 7:31 am

[…] Photoshop lomography photo action […]

58. Lina

on November 25, 2007 at 5:21 pm

I tried to use your triquilomo, but it didn’t work. When I’m opening the file, the photoshop CS3
    opens but then I don’t know what to do… I’m a beginner at photoshop, but I would really like to try using this effevt, it looks great.
    /Lina

59. Andreh

on November 26, 2007 at 3:00 am

Its a great effect! Thanks :D

60. kemalasan melanda « litiumOnline

on December 3, 2007 at 6:02 pm

[…] tone curve, ejas color level, naikkan warna dan contrast, cropping, tambah efek seperti vignetting, lomo, silhouette, blur, black and white, sephia dan compile dalam kolaj yang konon-kononnya menarik. […]

61. Yolanda

on December 4, 2007 at 11:33 pm

Is there a way to make the effect save in PSE5? It works up until the very last step. Someone mentioned 3 versions. The only one I got was a sepia tinted one. Thanks.

62. DontAskDontTell

on December 5, 2007 at 7:05 pm

Wow! An

AUTOMATED

process

TO MAKE CRAPPY PICTURES!!!

63. phalkunz’s blog » Blog Archive » Lomography effect

on December 14, 2007 at 11:26 am

[…] was browsing for lomo camera yesterday and then I came across this post in which the author provides a lomography photoshop action. I tried it out and I was like […]

64. JuicyTools

on January 8, 2008 at 12:01 am

I have a downloadable Lomo Photoshop action as well! Check it out…

65. Highly Ticked in a High World » oh my gah!

on January 24, 2008 at 1:55 am

[…] totally loving this fake lomo effect. I thought I’d post this before I went to […]

66. Cindy

on February 1, 2008 at 9:08 pm

Where do you download the file to so you can find it when you open your photoshop???

67. fluffballs

on February 22, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Great effect, I love it. Check out my pic here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluffballs/2284395026/

68. Lomography : Hogue Chronicle

on March 21, 2008 at 9:44 am

[…] In Photoshop, I found this action set you could use > […]

69. SprayBlood

on March 24, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Great~~man~!!!!! that is exactly what I want!!! Many thanks!!!!!

70. Lomographie ? - Leica User Forum

on March 24, 2008 at 11:14 pm

[…] info on the web Here on Cross-processing: Photoshop Fine Art Effects Cookbook Here on unsharpness: Photoshop Lomography Photo Action : Emanuele Feronato – italian geek and PROgrammer Hope this is some help All the best Ruben Angehängte […]

71. Anj Lim

on April 6, 2008 at 3:59 am

really cool actions. I tried it on one of our wedding photos and my husband liked it.

72. nicolas

on April 26, 2008 at 9:43 pm

hello my name is nico but you can call me cowgoose
    (that’s my nick name). i’m from indonesia. i just want to tell you abot your action… it’s f*** man
    and if you have any action more, contact me at cow_goose@yahoo.com.

terima kasih (english:thank you)

73. Charlie

on May 2, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Don’t expect any help from freeloaders on here. They use the free stuff to improve their photos, then act like they did it all by themselves.

74. Javier

on May 4, 2008 at 12:08 pm

Hello, llevaba tiempo buscando un script para PS, para convertir mis fotos a lomo-fotos.
    Tu script está muy bien, he creado una lomo-foto de 4 disparos (la que más me gusta), PUEDES VERLA EN: http://javier.astycom.net/?p=231

75. emily

on June 26, 2008 at 5:58 pm

these are my pictures without using this effect because i downloaded the file, zipped. and extracted them. i’m not sure what to do with them. i’m only 14 but photography is what i want to do. please help me!

76. Lomography I: Chain // Gravec.at

on July 24, 2008 at 6:19 am

[…] with Photoshop post-processing to simulate Lomography. Big kudos to Emanuele Feronato for the Photoshop plug-in, and Digital Photography School, without which I’d probably never have […]

77. s.

on August 16, 2008 at 3:49 pm

the last picture. i used only a few parts of the action.

78. Eccles

on August 25, 2008 at 8:18 pm

I INSTALLED YOUR ACTION ON MAC OSX AND NOW PHOTOSHOP WONT OPEN PROPERLY. IT WONT ALLOW ME TO OPEN A DOCUMENT AT ALL AS IS THEREFOR USELESS. GOT ANY IDEAS, OR FIXES?

79. The Holganizer | poindexter, who?

on September 1, 2008 at 9:33 am

[…] a good Holga action, see the previous link. There are tons of LOMO actions for Photoshop and The Gimp, just a google search […]

80. Brittany

on October 4, 2008 at 10:18 am

if CS3 reduces the vignette, how can we increase it after the action is finished?

81. Reticências.org » » Lomografia

on October 7, 2008 at 1:53 am

[…] também: tem esse tutorial bem bacana que ensina. Ou se você é mais preguiçoso, pode usar uma action. Ou se sua preguiça é crônica, é só ir no Dumpr que ele faz pra […]

82. Lomo Action per Photoshop « iboi’s blog

on November 10, 2008 at 9:27 pm

[…] di replicare l’effetto LOMO anche su delle foto scattate con una normalissima digitale!! Lomo Action Cross Processing Action Ciao Buon […]

83. Thun

on December 18, 2008 at 6:02 am

does this filter work on ps7?

84. Brian Kusumawan

on December 23, 2008 at 8:12 am

Hi Emanuele, I’m just new into Lomography and I’ll try your product for sure. Anyway thank you for providing it for free, I’ll get back to you as soon as I have finished trying. Cheers.

85. Tiffany

on December 26, 2008 at 12:06 am

wonderful action. Thank you!

86. Lomo filter at Shredded Wheat

on January 4, 2009 at 1:59 am

[…] That said I found a wonderful (FREE) lomo action online at Emanuele Feronato’s website. […]

87. Eibon Films - News » Blog Archive » Photoshop resources

on January 9, 2009 at 5:34 pm

[…] Lomography action – http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2006/06/11/photoshop-lomography-photo-action/ […]

88. LOMOGRAPHY » Lomography, make photos look like lomo photography

on February 9, 2009 at 12:58 pm

[…] if you don’t own a LOMO camera, then you can achieve the same effect using a lomography photoshop action that can be downloaded for free from Emanuele […]

89. Lonell Rodgers

on February 22, 2009 at 6:31 am

This action is absolutely amazing. Here is a link to the photo:

The greatest Action ever!!1

90. Lonell Rodgers

on February 22, 2009 at 6:32 am

91. skg

on February 28, 2009 at 3:01 am

Running CS3. Tried the action, and it doesn’t seem to be applying the blur. Color adjustments are defintely made.

92. download lomo

on March 12, 2009 at 4:53 pm

I developed a script for the GIMP to emulate the Lomo effect. Although it doesn’t achieve a complete effect, it’s fast and gives a very nice result. Follow my link and give it a try. GIMP is available for both Linux and Windows. Comments welcome!

Cordially, Ismael

93. Lomo? Really? « ASUPREMENEWYORKTHING

on March 18, 2009 at 8:58 am

[…] get it. I was about to get one, to experiment until I found the downloadable Action for Photoshop (here). Some purest might say, NO! IT IS NOT THE SAME! but… if the Action can make my pictures look […]

94. Action mit PhotoShop » Guru 2.0

on March 23, 2009 at 10:14 am

[…] Emanuele Feronato gibt es zwar nur eine Aktion, diese ist aber nicht minder beeindruckend. Sie verwandelt ein Bild in […]

95. zne

on May 10, 2009 at 5:16 pm

Hey!
    I just saw a thing on tv about lomo cams and i really wanted to be able to take shots like that for myself. And i googled it and found your action. IT WORKS GREAT! Many thanks. Will be checking out the rest of your site now.

//Jonas “zne”

96. lin

on May 19, 2009 at 4:58 pm

thanks …

this is really cool ….
    it works great

97. Clarissa

on June 3, 2009 at 10:27 am

hi! thanks for the wonderful action! as im using ps7, i replaced lens blur with gaussian blur. im not sure if i did it right since im new at ps, but the gaussian blur created smudges and grey patches on my photo instead. guess i’d just go without the blurring. thanks once again!

98. ADek

on June 5, 2009 at 5:47 am

this effect is amazing! i’ve been looking for something like this for months!

thanks.

99. tiffany

on June 12, 2009 at 11:31 am

please help me.how do i make the action work? where do i put it? im using photoshop cs.
    thanks

100. Don

on July 28, 2009 at 9:47 am

Gorgeous effect. Download this action! The results are so nice. Thank you Emanuele for the free Lomo. I wish I’d found this months ago.

101. Constance

on October 2, 2009 at 5:51 am

i dknow how to download the action! it gives me an ATN file that cannot open. sum1 please help me?

102. Regeene

on October 7, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Hi! Your site is great! I learned about Actions through here. Thanks a lot!

I posted a sample shot on my multiply!

Again, thank you for teaching me about P.S. actions! w0oh0o!

103. Regeene

on October 7, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Oh, btw, to the people confused about HOW TO USE ACTIONS, I too was clueless, but after googling about it, here’s how u do it:

1.) Unzip the “Triquilomo.zip” file.

2.) Double click/OPEN the “Triqui Lomo.atn” file. (this should open/bring up your Adobe Photoshop editing program)

3.) Bring up your HISTORY window in Adobe PS.

4.) Click on the ACTIONS tab. (a folder named “Triqui Lomo” should appear below the Default Actions folder)

5.) Open your photo, or if you already have your photo opened, just click on “lomo” right below Triqui Lomo and click the PLAY icon in the same window. (play icon should be located between the RECORD button & a little folder button on the bottom of the window)

6.) Presto!

Enjoy! :-)

104. Gear and Glam « Pachuvachuva

on November 3, 2009 at 5:21 am

[…] than nothing.) © Pachuvachuva, 2009. These pics were also edited using Emanuele Feronato’s Triqui Lomo Action available at his website. Mucho thanks to the […]

105. Jared

on January 8, 2010 at 1:12 am

Great action script! I too, have been searching for something like this. Great job and thanks for sharing.

106. Damo

on January 22, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Thanks so much – great action, just what I was looking for! Cheers!

107. FREE Photoshop Actions | Jared Heinrichs

on February 2, 2010 at 5:28 pm

[…] Download the LOMO Photoshop Action […]

108. Lomografie | Alex Blogschrift

on February 19, 2010 at 8:21 pm

[…] Triqui-Lomo lässt die Farben etwas blasser wirken und hebt vor allem den Kontrast an. […]

109. Effetto lomografia per le vostre foto | Il Blog di Shift

on May 24, 2010 at 1:43 pm

[…] alla ricerca di effetti interessanti da dare alle vostre foto non potete certo farvi mancare la Lomography Photo Action di Emanuele Feronato. Funziona tranquillamente anche con Photoshop CS5 e potete vedere un esempio […]

110. Alex' Blogschrift » Lomografie

on August 5, 2010 at 11:27 pm

111. Lomography: A New Obsession « Photozoan

on September 26, 2010 at 5:41 am

[…] http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2006/06/11/photoshop-lomography-photo-action/ […]

112. eduardo gayotto

on October 6, 2010 at 10:52 pm

NICE!!

113. Alicia Rius

on October 30, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Thank you so much, it looks very nice and it helps to have it split in two parts!
    Well done!

114. h

on December 25, 2010 at 4:56 am

thanks! :]

115. Lomography | Tunc Karadag

on January 3, 2011 at 1:11 am

[…] adresinde detayl? bilgi bulabilirsiniz. Sevgiler. T. Photoshop Actionlar?: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 […]

116. mark de dios

on March 25, 2011 at 6:36 pm

thanks for the actions :) godbless

GReat JoB

117. Leng

on April 13, 2011 at 9:56 am

Thanks so much for the action. Great job ^_^

118. MintCraver

on April 23, 2011 at 7:17 am

Thanks for this action! Here’s some samples http://www.flickr.com/photos/mintcraver/sets/72157626432303503/

119. Seth

on April 29, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Thank you very much, this is fabulous!

120. Simon Shaw

on May 16, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Hi Emanuel
    Tried out the action on a few pictures and loved it! Excellent – just what I was after.

121. Eddie» Blog Archive » actions pictures

on June 3, 2011 at 2:54 pm

[…] Photoshop Lomography Photo Action – Emanuele Feronato Jun 11, 2006 … superb effects. it has that ???professional??? feel to it. tried the action on some of my photos and it … […]

122. rita

on June 16, 2011 at 1:22 pm

this is amazing.
    ive downloaded the effect, but where can i find it in photoshop?

123. Nita

on June 30, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Thanks for sharing, I really like it. But when I closed photoshop and want to use it again, there’s a box showed that I can not use this action again. Can I use it for one time only, before I closed photoshop?

Here is the sample of my photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nitnits/5888098420/in/set-72157626960401917

124. Hateworx.org » Lomo-Photoshop-Aktionen für Lau!

on August 26, 2011 at 8:39 am

[…] Photoshop Lomography Photo Action […]

125. Christine

on September 16, 2011 at 6:46 am

I clicked “download” from your page (i use firefox) when d download finished one window showed the triquilomo.zip i double click to open it then i saw “extract all files” so i clicked … now the triquilomo file is in my c//:users/user … and now i don’t know how to do already …. where to go how to use yr software to lomo my pic … pls advice … i am using PC

126. 50 Super Cool Photoshop Actions You Might Want to Use | StylesForPhotoshop.com

on January 5, 2012 at 4:33 pm