I start today a new category called “On the horizon”.
Since I ofter receive emails and comments asking when a tutorial will be released, I dediced to write every 10-15 days what’s coming soon on emanueleferonato.com
It works this way: here it is a list of tutorials and projects I am actually working on. You can raise the priority of one of them or ask for a new project by commenting this post.
So let’s see what’s on the horizon
- Next part of the line rider tutorial
- Next part of the ball game creation tutorial
- Making a breakout game
- Next part of the artillery game tutorial
- Flash Sokoban game
- Huge tutorial about the creation of a platform game (even better than Tony Pa’s tutorials
- Photoshop tutorial about achieving the “crush” effect seen in “300″ movie
- Review of a game submitted by a user where you have to abduct cows…
- Review of a kinda fight game submitted by a user
- PHP script to generate or solve Sudokus
- An Ajax game with high scores
- Some tips to optimize WordPress database
There are the most incoming projects… I have a lot more in my HD but at the moment I am working on the ones I wrote above.
Tell me how high is the hype…