You certainly know what happened in Haiti some days ago. On January 12, a 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck and almost destroyed the capital and all nearby cities.
The whole world is moving to support disaster relief, and I want you to know MochiMedia will be participating in the Haiti relief fund initiative that has started within the community already.
Now developers can share games’ earnings to help Haitian people.
If you have a MochiMedia account with active game, follow these steps:
1. Click on any game in your Developer Account
2. Go to “Game Settings”
3. Scroll to the bottom to “Revenue Sharing”
4. Enter “MochiHaitiRelief” (without quotes) as the Developer to share with
5. Choose the percentage you’d like to share for your game’s earnings
6. Revenue will be appropriately split when they’ll calculate grand totals at the end of the month for all games
Mochi will also be matching dollar to dollar for the amount shared with the MochiHaitiRelief account. That means if at the end of the month that $500 has been put in, Mochi will match the $500 as well.
More information at the official site