Thaks to the increasing popularity of Cocos2d-x framework, there is a lot of interest around Cocos2d-X by Example Beginner’s Guide I reviewed in this post, so it’s time, after the Instant KineticJS Starter e-book giveaway, to start the awesome Cocos2d-X by Example Beginner’s Guide giveaway which will allow three lucky readers to get a PDF copy of the book for free!!
You should know the rules of the giveaway:
1) Be a fan of my Facebook page.
2) On my Facebook page you will find the post about the giveaway. Leave a comment, such as “I want one” or something similar.
3) The first reader which will comment will be marked as “one”, the second as “two” and so on.
4) You are allowed to leave only one comment. If you leave more comments, only the first comment will count, so if reader A leaves the first and the second comment, and reader B leaves the 3rd comment, reader A will be marked as “one” and reader B as “two”.
5) On this site, the official site of an Italian lottery, next Thursday (June 6) six numbers will be published. You will see the numbers below “Combinazione Vincente” title. Also, you’ll also see “CONCORSO N. 68” above such title to make sure you’re watching the right numbers.
6) The first three numbers in the page represent the readers which will win the book. If a number is higher than the amount of entries, it will be subtracted by the number of entries until it’s lower or equal to the number of entries, then the corresponding reader will win the book.
Let me show you an example. Let’s say this is the list of winning numbers:
The winning readers are the ones marked with 5, 35 and 38. And let’s say there are only 29 entries, the winning readers are the ones marked with 5, 6 (35-29) and 9 (38-29). Remember you will have to see “CONCORSO N. 68” to be sure they are Thursday June 6 numbers.