I am very happy today my latest game Circle Chain Grid Edition has been released for iOS, I made so much effort and love in the creation of the levels I am proud to see my game on the App Store.
While game description can be found in the official iTunes page:
« Circle Chain Grid Edition – CCGE – is played on an 8×8 grid with circles moving and bouncing around it.
Tap on a cell to blast and try to destroy as many circles as possible.
* 91 Levels
* 10 different circle types, each one with its different features
* 3 different special tile types
Each level can be played in a few seconds, but it will take time to master it.
An unique level progression system will force you to make choices if you want to be at the top of leaderboards. »
I am sure you want to know something more about the tech behind it, so here you go:
* Made in HTML5 with Phaser
* Ported with PhoneGap using the guide (written by me) you can find here, here and here
* The main engine is driven by Arcade Physics
* It’s a tier 2 game, this means it costs $1.99 because I did not want to include ads and drive players to click on them
Also, I will release the source code for free once the game gets 3K downloads, so if you get the game not only you will have a lot of fun and support the blog, but you will also have a chance to get the source code soon.
Obviously, I hope you will enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoyed making it.